EOTC and Effective Safety Management Systems for Schools
Registrations are now open for this core 2-day EOTC PLD.
Held across 2 separate follow-on days, the PLD is designed for schools seeking to understand and implement good practice processes in EOTC and to embed them in programmes and school-wide safety systems.
Attendance is free to school staff and members of school boards through Ministry of Education support.
Who should attend?
- Schools seeking to build capability within their staff to run quality EOTC that is underpinned by good practice EOTC management
- Schools whose staff have not engaged with Ministry of Education guidelines for EOTC in the last 3 years
- New staff to schools or staff new to the EOTC coordinator role
- Schools seeking support with the implementation of current good practice processes
- Schools seeking a better understanding of 'why' and support with 'how' to implement good practice processes.
The most benefit is gained when a school can send at least 2 people, including a combination of SLT, EOTC coordinator, and a lead practising teacher. Ideally, a third person is a member of the school board.
Full dates, details and registrations to all workshops go to https://www.eonz.org.nz/professional-development/eotc-management-pld-2/eotc-and-effective-safety-management-systems/
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Catherine Kappelle
(021) 229 9663