Health and Wellbeing PD for Early Learning Services
We invite you to attend our free evening workshops on a variety of health and wellbeing topics.
These two hour workshops will run from 5pm or 5.30pm with light refreshments provided.
Local advisors from Toi Te Ora Public Health, Sport Bay of Plenty, BOPDHB Oral Health, Heart Foundation and EBPHA will present on a variety of topics.
Dates, locations and topics:
- Wednesday 12th May, Murupara, Active Movement & Childhood Infections
- Thursday 13th May, Ōpōtiki, Healthy Smiles & Healthy Minds
- Tuesday 25th May, Tauranga, Healthy Smiles & Active Movement
- Thursday 10th June, Rotorua, Healthy Kai & Healthy Minds
- Tuesday, 15th June, Whakatāne, Active Movement and Healthy Kai
- Thursday 24th June, Kawerau, Healthy Smiles & Childhood Infections
- Movement in Early Years – Learn about the importance of movement for 0–5 year old tamariki and the links between movement and brain development
- Childhood Infections – Learn to recognize and manage common skin and respiratory infections in children and choose from the latest resources that support kaiako and whānau in this mahi
- Healthy Smiles – Ways to support preschool whānau to achieve good oral health for life
- Healthy Minds – Helpful tips and resources for kaiako to manage stress and boost mental wellbeing
- Healthy Kai – An overview of healthy eating advice for under 5’s in Early Learning Services, including practical lunchbox and menu ideas
Please click on the link below to learn more about the workshops and to register your attendance.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Sharon Page
(07) 557 5575