Middle Leaders - Professional Learning Group, with Jenny Thompson
This dynamic and responsive middle leadership professional learning group will provide opportunities for you to strengthen and develop your own leadership through:
- Building leadership knowledge and understandings of effective leadership that shifts teaching and learning
- Iterative cycles of ‘Leading as Inquiry” to support your professional growth cycle
- Quality learning conversations (including coaching and mentoring) with those you lead
- Knowing how to have collaborative, rigourous and evidenced based cycles of inquiry that accelerates the outcomes for priority learners
- Learning, networking and developing professional relationships with other leaders
- Being inspired, challenged and supported in your leadership role.
At the completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Show shift in their knowledge and understanding of effective leadership that shifts teaching and learning, and “ Improvement vs Change”
- Evaluate the impact of their leadership – how do I know my leadership is making a difference?
- Have evidence of shift in leadership practice to support their professional growth cycle.