Supporting Social and Emotional Competence - Half-Day Workshop
Is your team ready to turn their focus from managing tamariki challenging behaviours to developing systems and strategies for promoting wellbeing and positive behaviour across the whole centre?
Using He Māpuna te Tamaiti come and explore with us the key green zone features in this new resource that will support you to:
- Understand the key messages from this resource
- Explore reflective and inclusive practice
- Create a supportive learning environment
- Focus on strategies that develop emotional and social competence in tamariki
- Understand the 'why' of behaviour
- Bring a reflective inquiring frame of mind through Internal Evaluation to plan for change
This professional learning programme will enable managers, leaders and kaiako to engage with and challenge their own assumptions and beliefs in relation to intentional teaching of social and emotional competence that is inclusive and culturally responsive.
Come along and dip into this wonderful resource with us as we aspire to lift kaiako practice and enhance outcomes for tamariki.