Regain your balance and re-establish and maintain relationships that you value. Utilise communication skills that transfer across your professional and personal relationships.
These workshops are ideal for teachers, managers and leaders, teams, students, friends, couples, parents, parenting groups and others. Fill your kete with communication skills, ready for term 2.
On the seminar you will learn how to:
- Build rapport with others to gain cooperation and trust
- Identify roadblocks and problem ownership so you and others are able to problem solve solutions for your desired outcomes
- Gain or improve listening skills to get the insights you need
- State effective I messages to get others to respect your needs
- Resolve conflict to create win-win situations so everyones successful
- Influence others successfully while you maintain your relationship.
These interactive workshops provide opportunities to be coached and practice what you learn. Be confident to use these communication skills and able to apply these in your context.
Transforming Communication workshops are delivered Face to Face (F2F) and online. The F2F delivery is offered over 3 or 4 days, in Whangarei, commencing Saturday 17 April 2021. Alternatively, the online course consists of 9 workshop sessions of 3 hours, every second Sunday beginning Sunday 18 April. Don’t rush around trying to squeeze courses in after school or work, make use of these communication skill workshops provided during the weekends. Set yourself up to feel more relaxed and in a mind space to be able to process new information.
Definitely you! Buy tickets for Transforming Communication Workshops online through eventfinder.
Not sure? Need more information? RSVP, then join my FREE information afternoon on 8 April 2021 from 4–5pm in the May Bain Room, Whangarei Central Library (5 Rust Avenue, Whangārei).
For further information email: email@example.com
Visit website: https://nascentascentcoaching.co.nz/workshops/
New Zealand (nationwide)