Growing Great Leaders™ Level 1
Do you want to take your leadership to the next level?
Growing Great Leaders™ is for educational leaders in any setting and offers research-based professional development with direct relevance to your own leadership and school development. Strengthen your practice by learning key leadership skills, and by considering their application to your current leadership challenges. Growing Great Leaders™ turns the research evidence into easily digestible learning experiences for leaders who want both the theoretical base and the practical application of research.
The course consists of 6 modules and is delivered over 3 full days in Auckland.
Past attendees have reported that this course is most valuable, and has the greatest impact, when a team of three or more from a school attends together.
Quotes from 2020 attendees
- A really fantastic course with lots of interesting theory but well backed up with practical examples, ideas and reflections. Would definitely recommend our 2 new team leaders next year do this
- Awesome! Helped to reframe and consolidate ideas about improving leadership practice
- Opportunity to understand the role of a leader beyond what you may see on the surface
- Giving theory & back up to things I had a hunch about or understood "intuitively". Has given me confidence
- Loved it... very strategic and practically applicable
- Growing Great Leaders gave practical examples of situations leaders inside a school deal with. We then looked at tools/templates and had valuable discussions around the effective ways of handling the situations
- It has consolidated some learning I had done last year on leadership in ways that would seem to suit my school situation. I feel there are a number of strategies that I can employ right away which validates the learning from this programme.