Child Protection Training in Nelson
Are you confident in recognising and responding to child abuse and neglect? Do you know how to handle a disclosure?
Join us on 17 March for a face-to-face seminar in Nelson and start your safeguarding and child protection training.
Gain the confidence in understanding the impact of child abuse and neglect, know what you can do to help prevent it and what to do when you are worried about a child or young person. You will also learn how to protect your workplace’s reputational risk profile.
No matter what sector you work or volunteer in, this seminar will give you the skills to protect children and young people!
- Course cost: Funded by Tasman District Council
- Date: Wednesday, 17 March 2021
- Time: 9.30am–1pm
- Location: Sports House, 142 Saxton Road East, Stoke, Nelson 7011
- Registrations required - Click here
- Seminar is 3.5 hours with a 20 minute break; Light refreshments provided
- Certificate of participation issued via email upon completion of course.
Contact: Ronda Kelling
(027) 772 4469