Information Sharing Training in Christchurch
Do you know the law that allows you to share information regarding children's well-being? And do you know why and when you need to share information about a child or young person you are concerned about?
Join us on 9 March for a face-to-face training seminar in Christchurch and equip yourself with the understanding of the recent legislative changes that allow for greater information sharing when we are concerned for a child or young person’s safety or well-being.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone working with children, young people and their families.
What will I learn?
- Why we need to share information
- What ‘good’ information sharing looks like
- Relevant legislation, including the Oranga Tamariki Act 19189, The Family Violence Act 2018 and The Privacy Act 1993
- What the legislation requires us to do when requesting and sharing information
- Recent changes to the legislation
- How you can apply the above in your practice.
- Seminar is 2.5 hours with a 10 minute break; Light refreshments provided
- Course costs $80 per person
- Tuesday, 9 March 2021 9.30am–12pm
- Grace Vineyard Beach Campus Building at 68 Beresford Street, New Brighton, Christchurch
- Certificate of participation issued via email upon completion of course.
For more information about Safeguarding Children and other courses we offer:
Contact: Ronda Kelling
(027) 772 4469