Co-teaching and Collaboration - Auckland Workshop
Innovative learning environments offer educators many advantages over traditional environments, not the least of which is the ability to work with other teachers. But achieving successful co-teaching is not as simple as putting people in a room and hoping for the best.
This workshop will draw from the latest research to identify key areas for success, from team culture through to practical strategies for the classroom.
- Effective team function
- Team culture for co-teaching
- Specific co-teaching approaches
- Trouble-shooting co-teaching.
Key questions to be explored:
- Why co-teach? What are the benefits to teachers and learners?
- What needs to be put in place before beginning to co-teach?
- Which different co-teaching approaches work best in which situation?
- How do teams review and enhance their co-teaching?
Contact: Ruth Dalgarno
(09) 835 0912