Residential Programme - Investing In Leadership Capital 2021
A new year has started and with that comes the time to reflect on the year that we have all experienced and to begin to look ahead and plan how you will continue to invest in growing the leadership capability in your centre in 2021.
The ECE sector is undergoing many changes and research shows that in addition to high quality teaching, strong effective leadership will have the greatest impact on building children's identity as successful learners.
This programme is designed to enable owners, leaders, centre managers and key kaiako, leaders to step aside and take time out to think deeply about the way they lead.
In particular we will be focusing on the concept of being an influential leader with a clear purpose of:
- Taking people and ideas to new places
- Mobilising people to take the tough challenges and thrive
- Establishing and maintaining a culture of collective leadership
- Supporting ongoing professional learning.
The workshop sessions will all be closely aligned to the key ECE documents to ensure those in leadership roles have the knowledge and understanding to blend and harmonise the changing landscape of expectations and requirements.
This residential leadership programme has been running for over 15 years and its longevity is a result of the positive feedback we receive and our participants come from all over New Zealand.
What does this residential offer?
- 2 x three day residential leadership programme – one in April and the other in November
- Continued mentoring support through a
combination of centre visit, zoom, phone calls
- Professional networking with others.
Residential one: Monday 12 to Wednesday 14 April 2021
Residential two: Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 November 2021.