e-asTTle Reading and Maths Workshops
This Ministry funded workshop is a mix of presentation and hands-on activities, with the goal of providing a comprehensive overview of the reading and maths areas within e-asTTle.
The content of the workshop will focus on participants developing a working understanding of:
- Important e-asTTle and assessment principles
- Test creation (including differentiated testing)
- Test types
- Test administration (both paper and online testing)
- Marking tests
- Accessing and interpreting reports
- Using the data to improve teaching and learning.
Both reading and maths examples and activities will be used throughout the day, so your focus will be catered for.
This workshop is suitable for:
- All teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle in the areas of reading and/or maths.
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am–3pm (this may differ in some regions).
There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop.
Morning tea is provided but we ask attendees to make their own lunch arrangements.
Tasman/Nelson (Nelson): Tuesday, 2 March
Marlborough (Blenheim): Wednesday, 3 March
Otago (Queenstown): Thursday, 4 March.
Contact: Alisha Lockie
(0800) 382 582