YOLO Yottobytes Digi Tech Workshop – Tauranga
Dancing with Digi Tech Workshop Series Overview
Byte size workshops unpacking the building blocks of the DT/HM Technological within NZC Framework
Designed to suit the needs of curious teachers, these workshops will provide opportunities for teachers to immerse themselves in a variety of collaborative, hands on activities which explore some of the big ideas behind Computational Thinking. Unpack the links between Computational Thinking and Designing and Developing Digital Outcomes in our 21st Century Education Landscape.
- A popup, mini makerspace for curious teachers.
- Demystify the what and how of DT/HM and unpack where computational thinking converges with designing and developing digital outcomes and IoT.
- Pick and mix your workshops. Attend all or just 1 or 2. All workshops are unique and cover different aspects of implementing the DT/HM curriculum.
Workshop 1: Shoestrings and Everyday Things
- An overview of the DT/HM Curriculum.
- Develop your Digital and computational thinking capabilities through a hands on discovery and exploration session.
- Investigate the use of everyday things which can be used to help you integrate computational thinking into your classroom teaching and learning programme.
Other workshops in this series are:
- Workshop 1: Shoestrings and Everyday Things
- Workshop 2: Bits and Bytes
- Workshop 3: Megabyte Melody
More information on how to register for these workshops is available here.
Bay of Plenty