Bits and Bytes Digi Tech Workshop – Tauranga
Byte size workshops unpacking the building blocks of the DT/HM Technological within NZC Framework
Dancing with Digi Tech Workshop Series Overview
Designed to suit the needs of curious teachers, these workshop will provide opportunities for teachers to immerse themselves in a variety of collaborative, hands on activities which explore some of the big ideas behind Computational Thinking. Unpack the links between Computational Thinking and Designing and Developing Digital Outcomes in our 21st Century Education Landscape.
- A popup, mini makerspace for curious teachers.
- Demystify the what and how of DT/HM and unpack where Computational Thinking converges with designing and developing digital outcomes and IoT.
- Pick and mix your workshops. Attend all or just 1 or 2. All workshops are unique and cover different aspects of implementing the DT/HM curriculum.
Workshop 2: Bits and Bytes Digi Tech Workshop
- An overview of the DT/HM Curriculum.
- Build a basis for teaching to support the progress outcomes in CT and DDO for digital technologies through an integrated approach.
Other workshops in this series are:
- Workshop 1: Shoestrings and Everyday Things
- Workshop 3: Megabyte Melody
- Workshop 4: YOLO Yottobytes
More information on how to register for these workshops is available here. https://bit.ly/DigiTechWorkshops
Bay of Plenty