Let’s Create! Engaging & Extending Learning with Google/Chromebooks
Come along for some hands on learning, loads of ideas, resources and inspiration to get your ākonga engaged, creating and extending their learning.
We will look at building digital fluency, a range of tools, apps and resources, plus links to support teaching and learning across the curriculum.
Date: Monday, 22 March
Venue: Spark Place, Tūranga
This is a free event
This session will include:
- How to engage learners, while building their digital fluency and integrating create tools to support teaching and learning.
- Resources, ideas and content to start creating.
- Relevant tools, extensions and apps to support teaching and learning.
- Extending beyond Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Tips and Tricks + hands on fun!
Who is this event for?
This is intended for teachers and leaders from Y3–8.
What to Bring?
If possible please bring your device or laptop. If you need to borrow one for the day, let us know in the registration form.
We look forward to connecting with you on the day.
the GCSN Team.
Contact: Arnika Macphail
(021) 992 931