Te Reo Puāwai Māori
A great introduction to correct pronunciation and basic te reo Māori phrases for everyday use in your learning or work spaces. This five week online programme will give you the opportunity to engage and discuss content with facilitators and other learners in online forums.
By the end of this online programme, you will be able to:
- apply correct pronunciation of te reo Māori
- use an increased amount of te reo Māori in everyday language.
Modules included are:
- Whakahuatanga | Pronunciation
- Te Reo o te hui | Language of gatherings
- Ngā kare ā-roto | Talking about our feelings
- Te reo o te akomanga | The language of the classroom
- Whakatauki / Kīwaha | Proverbs and sayings
Find out more. Registrations are open now.
New Zealand (nationwide)