This comprehensive two-day institute facilitated by Toni Christie and Lauren Ryan will inspire and affirm new, established and aspiring leaders in ECE. Participants will benefit from networking with other leaders in early childhood and share valuable knowledge and experience.
Subjects covered will include:
- An overview of values-based leadership.
- Camaraderie, conflict, and communication.
- Team building and team contracts
- Management and administration
- Good governance practices
- Teacher certification and mentoring
- Professional growth cycles
- Internal evaluation for quality improvement
- Strategic and annual planning
- Boundaries and delegation
- Personal and professional wellbeing.
Course cost: $390 per person, and includes all resources, morning tea and lunch for the two days.
There is an optional addition of centre tours on the Saturday morning directly following the two days. The cost for the Saturday is an additional $60 per person.
This is an ideal opportunity to visit our institute in Wellington, our centres if you choose, and be refreshed, affirmed and inspired by two exceptional leaders in early childhood and the company of a like-minded community of learners.
Location: Childspace Institute, 45 Helston Road, Johnsonville, Wellington, 6037.