Live Online Course –Health and Safety Induction Training (Safer Sites)
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Date: Tuesday 9 March
Cost: $25 +GST per person per module
Our full training programme is made up of one 60-minute module.
Module 1. Safer Sites Safer Children
- Health and safety: the law and your duty of care
- Duties of workers and others onsite
- Onsite hazard and risk assessment
- Dealing with accidents and near misses
- Accidents, illness, incidents, and reporting
- Health and safety induction call to action.
"Very thorough, very informative. Good to brush up on things that had slipped my mind!"
Interactive. This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and they will get answered while you are watching.
Qualification. To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 4 or 5 multi choice questions.
Can't make this live online training. Our live online training will be recorded and can be purchased as a listen On-Demand option for you to view at a time convenient for you.
For further information please email: email@example.com
New Zealand (nationwide)