Digital Technologies Implementation Framework (Nelson)
GCSN welcomes all Senior Leadership Teams and Digital Technology Leaders from across Nelson to join us for a hui to support the implementation of Digital Technologies and Hangarau Matihiko in schools and kura.
Date: Monday, 15 February
Venue: Nightingale Library, Nelson
Using the Implementation Framework developed in 2019 by GCSN this hui will consist of,
- Deep dive into the Digital Technologies Hangarau Matihiko (DTHM) implementation framework
- Discussion of what DTHM implementation looks like across the curriculum
- An open kōrero to share the mahi happening across wider Canterbury
- Next steps for schools and kura
- This will be planned to be delivered for Primary and Secondary schools.
ECE and board members are welcome to attend.
Delivered in English Medium, inclusive to all.
This is a FREE event with refreshments provided.
Book your place here.
Contact: Arnika Macphail
(021) 992 931