Twilight Workshops for Middle Leaders in Hamilton, Rotorua & Tauranga
This popular series of three twilight workshops facilitated by David Bradford, facilitator for Te Whai Toi Tangata at the University of Waikato, are returning to venues across the North Island in 2021.
David delivers content that is responsive to participant's needs and each session builds on the knowledge of the previous session. Session's run from 4pm to 7pm so there is no need for release.
- Deepen our understanding of ourselves as a leader
- Explore what it means to "lead from the middle"
- Examine the issues faced by middle leaders in a school
- Inquire into a wide range of leadership practices that will assist in building a leadership platform
- Further develop our understanding of the importance of School Culture
- Examine tools that promote leading for a strategic and successful sustainable change
- Unpacking the Educational Leadership Capability Framework
- Promote leading for strategic and successful change
- Develop capability - evaluative, strategic, instructional and adaptive
- Promote dialogue, discussion and debate with other middle leaders
- Support leaders inquiries as part of appraisal
- Assist with further aspirations towards senior leadership positions
The cost is $525 including GST, and includes all learning materials.
Hamilton: 22 February, 10 May and 2 August
Rotorua: 23 February, 11 May and 3 August
Tauranga: 24 February, 12 May and 4 August
For these and further venues visit our website
Bay of Plenty
Bay of Plenty