CLIL – Teaching Languages at Primary and Intermediate Schools 2021
This free 6- hour workshop (9am-3pm) is aimed at Primary and Intermediate school teachers, who have an interest in teaching German.
In this workshop you will:
- Develop an understanding about learning and teaching languages in Primary and Intermediate schools.
- Share Primary and Intermediate German programmes and resources.
- Share and explore different practices to enable your students to meaningfully learn German.
- Learn about current CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning) projects that could be used in teaching German at Primary and Intermediate level.
- Connect and network with primary and intermediate school teachers.
Contact: FLS Centre for Languages
(021) 089 72770