Senior Leadership Professional Learning Group
This dynamic and responsive leadership professional learning group will provide opportunities for you to:
- Shift teaching and learning through changes in your own leadership practice using iterative cycles of Inquiry to support your ‘professional growth cycle’
- Add rigour to your school’s collaborative and evidenced based teaching as inquiry
- Strengthen the quality of your learning conversations (including coaching and mentoring) with those you lead, to build leadership and teacher capability and capacity within your school
- Build your evaluative stance – how do I know my leadership is making a difference?
- Use your leadership to ensure there are accelerated outcomes for target / priority students
- Learn and engage with the latest professional learning and development in leadership
- Network and develop professional relationships with other leaders
- Be inspired, challenged and supported in your practice.
At the completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Ensure there is rigour in their own leadership inquiry and teachers' inquiries
- Use their increased knowledge to shift the teaching and learning within their school and see “ Improvement vs Change”
- Be more evaluative about the impact their leadership is having on teaching and learning.
Limited spaces available! Enrol before the end of 2020 and receive a 10% discount on your enrolment.