Live Online Course - Te Reo for Beginners
Our full training programme is made up of 1 one-hour module.
Module 1. An Introduction to Te Reo
• Tahi: building social skills with te reo
• Rua: greetings and farewells
• Toru: asking and saying how you are
• Wha: mihimihi pronunciation
• Rima: karakia
• Ono: vowel, consonants, diphthongs, and correct pronunciation of Māori words and names in your environment.
Cost: $25 + GST ($28.75) per person
"I enjoyed the slow pace which enabled me to practise each word. I also enjoyed Cathy sharing her explanations and the beautiful meanings of Te Reo Māori. I learnt so much!"
Interactive. This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and they will get answered while you are watching.
Qualification. To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 3 or 4 multi choice questions.
Can't make this live online training. Our live online training will be recorded, and can be purchased as a listen On-Demand recording for you to watch at a time that is convenient for you.
For further information please email: email@example.com
New Zealand (nationwide)