Assessment for Learning: Online Course
We’ve combined what we know from over 20 years of assessment for learning professional development and years of face-to-face workshops into an exceptional programme of professional learning designed and facilitated by Allan Powell, Megan Peterson, Jo Moy, and Margaret Hesketh.
What to expect
This is an online facilitated course which runs for 18 weeks across two school terms.
In that time, you’ll work through the six assessment for learning capabilities across 14 modules of learning.
- Module 1: Introduction to assessment for learning
- Modules 2–3: Learning-focused relationships
- Modules 4–5: Clarity about what is to be learnt
- Modules 6–8: Self and peer assessment and assessment literacy
- Modules 9–12: Promoting further learning and active reflection
- Modules 13–14: Shared clarity about next learning steps and bringing it all together.
Who this course is for
This course is designed for New Zealand educators across primary, intermediate, secondary, and special schools who want to create the conditions for active learners to thrive.
Your investment: cost and time
This course costs $810 per person + GST.
Please see the link for more detailed information.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Donna Leckie
(09) 360 0827