Ministry-funded e-asTTle Reading and Math Workshops
This Ministry funded workshop is a mix of presentation and hands-on activities, with the goal of providing a comprehensive overview of the reading and maths areas within e-asTTle.
The content of the workshop will focus on participants developing a working understanding of:
- important e-asTTle and assessment principles
- test creation (including differentiated testing)
- test types
- test administration (both paper and online testing)
- marking tests
- accessing and interpreting reports
- using the data to improve teaching and learning
Both reading and maths examples and activities will be used throughout the day, so your focus will be catered for.
This workshop is suitable for:
all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle in the areas of reading and/or maths
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions).
There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop.
- Nelson – Tuesday 2 March 2021
- Gisborne – Thursday 4 March 2021
- Hamilton – Thursday 4 March 2021
- Whangarei – Tuesday 9 March 2021
- Auckland – Thursday 11 March 2021
Contact: Alisha Lockie
(0800) 382 582