Ministry-funded e-asTTle Writing Workshops
This workshop combines the best of our ‘Introduction to e-asTTle Writing’ and ‘Marking with Confidence’ workshops to provide a comprehensive experience for the writing aspect of e-asTTle.
It will include:
- understanding principles that underpin the tool
- considered test generation
- understanding and using the marking tools
- exploration of the seven elements within the e-asTTle marking rubric
- marking practice
- moderation activities
- accessing and interpreting reports
- using the data to improve teaching and learning
This workshop is suitable for:
- all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle writing
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions).
There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop.
- Taupo – Wednesday 24 February 2021
- Auckland – Tuesday 2 March 2021
- Masterton – Thursday 11 March 2021
- Christchurch – Thursday 13 May 2021
- Palmerston North – Thursday 18 March 2021
Contact: Alisha Lockie
(0800) 382 582