Online Course - Play in the Outdoor Classroom
***SALE ON TILL MID DECEMBER - $100 OFF***
This online course is about giving YOU the confidence, knowledge and skills to get outdoors more with your tamariki and use the outdoor classroom to its full potential!
What it covers:
- All about Play, Aotearoa context for play and Nature Education
- How children play and recognising and supporting play
- Schema, Risky Play and Loose Parts Play
- Setting up the outdoor classroom for play
- Your role in the outdoor classroom
- Making it happen and bringing your team and community along with you
- Bonus – Risk Benefit assessment and risk site assessment example
It takes about 10–12 hours to complete. To support those doing the course there will be a private Facebook group to share, connect, ask questions and get feedback.