Live Online Course - Child First Aid
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Duration: 1 hour
Date: Thursday 10 December
Cost: $25 + GST per person
- Managing asthma attacks, allergies and allergic reactions
- Epi-pen use and management
- Managing a seizure or partial seizure
- The diabetic child
- Treating bee-stings / insect bites
- Head injuries, broken bones and bleeding.
This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and they will get answered while you are watching.
To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 6 or 7 multi choice questions.
Can't make this live online training?
Our live online training will be recorded, and can be purchased as a listen On-Demand recording for you to watch at a time that is convenient for you.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand (nationwide)