Live Online Course – Strategies for Challenging Behaviour in Children 10+ Years
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Duration: 1 hour
Date: Wednesday 9 December
Cost: $25 + GST per person
- Redefining “challenging” behaviours
- Connecting authentically with young people
- Clarifying desired behaviours early on
- Creating cultures that care
- Processes for healing mistakes
- Negotiating consequences rather than punishment
- Having more fun than friction.
This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and they will get answered while you are watching.
To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 4 or 5 multi choice questions.
Can't make this live online training?
Our live online training will be recorded, and can be purchased as a listen On-Demand recording for you to watch at a time that is convenient for you.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand (nationwide)