Future Learning Solutions – Centre For Languages
GROW 19 – Equitable Education in Language Learning
We are excited to invite you to be part of our 2021 GROW programmes. There is a professional development opportunity for every teacher of languages in Aotearoa; better yet, it’s FREE.
Learn of the equitable frameworks outline in our curriculum to ensure all students get a quality educational experience. We will discuss how relationships are key to student outcomes and achievement. Equitable education is for all students. Let’s investigate how we can all best achieve this. We will start by addressing the front end of the NZC.
- Knowing your students
- Equal opportunity for all learners
- Cultural frameworks of reference
- Benefits – how will this help students AND/OR teachers
- Workshop 1 – Full day Friday 5 March 2021 9am–3pm
- Workshop 2 – Online Tuesday 23 March 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 3 – Online Tuesday 18 May 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 4 – Full day Friday 25 June 2021 9am–3pm
- Workshop 5 – Online Tuesday 14 September 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 6 – Online Tuesday 9 November 2021 3.30–5.30pm
To find out more about this and all our programmes, and to register, please visit https://tinyurl.com/GROW2021
New Zealand (nationwide)