Future Learning Solutions – Centre For Languages
GROW 17 – Whole Department Approach – Working as a Team on a Shared Inquiry and Building Capacity as a Languages Department
We are excited to invite you to be part of our 2021 GROW programmes. There is a professional development opportunity for every teacher of languages in Aotearoa; better yet, it’s FREE.
This series of workshops is designed to be undertaken by a whole languages department, helping them all to work towards a shared inquiry focus and encouraging the sharing of best practice through the whole department. HODs will be supported in observing and feeding back to their department members, and those within the department will learn new skills around engaging in professional discussion and support for their colleagues.
- Workshop 1 – Full day Monday 22 February 2021 9am–3pm
- Workshop 2 - Online Wednesday 31 March 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 3 - Online Wednesday 5 May 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 4 - Full day Monday 30 May 2021 9am–3pm
- Workshop 5 - Online Monday 28 June 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 6 - Online Wednesday 18 October 2021 3.30–5.30pm
To find out more about this and all our programmes, and to register, please visit https://tinyurl.com/GROW2021
New Zealand (nationwide)