Future Learning Solutions – Centre For Languages
GROW 10 – Inclusive Education in the Languages Classroom
We are excited to invite you to be part of our 2021 GROW programmes. There is a professional development opportunity for every teacher of languages in Aotearoa; better yet, it’s FREE.
In this series of workshops you will learn about neurodiverse learners and their learning needs. We will explore the Best Evidence Synthesis for Diverse Learners with a focus on best practice in the classroom, strategies that support diverse learners and what resources are available. This is an inquiry-based programme.
- Workshop 1 – Full day Tuesday 2 March 2021 9am–3pm
- Workshop 2 – Online Tuesday 13 April 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 3 – Full day Tuesday 18 May 2021 9am–3pm
- Workshop 4 – Online Tuesday 17 August 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 5 – Online Thursday 11 November 2021 3.30–5.30pm
- Workshop 6 – Online - date TBC – 3.30–5.30pm
To find out more about this and all our programmes, and to register, please visit https://tinyurl.com/GROW2021
New Zealand (nationwide)