ASK Professional Development – Understanding Autism
ASK (Autism Spectrum Knowledge) training is a series of interactive professional development workshops facilitated by knowledgeable and experienced facilitators who work with ASD children on a daily basis.
This training is for:
- Teachers – ECE, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- SENCOs, RTLBs, Learning Support Coordinators
- Teacher Aides/Teaching Assistants
- Disability Support Workers
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Support Workers
- Psychologists, Therapists, GP’s
If you are a professional who engages with children or young people with ASD then these workshops are for you!
Date: Wednesday 17 February 2021
Venue: The Long Room, Freeman's Bay Community Centre
- What is ASD?
- What might ASD look like in the learning environment?
- How can we better support children on the Autism Spectrum?
The full training programme is made up of 5 two hour modules run through 2021 at Freeman’s Bay Community Centre.
Attend one workshop or attend the full series of 5 modules to gain our ASK Professional Training certificate.
Cost: $50 incl GST per module (non-refundable registration fee)
Register for our 5 Module Package Deal ($225) or register for each individual module.