Play with a Digital Spin
Are you ready to learn about the fundamentals of play?
Play with a Digital Spin is a whole day workshop, where you will learn about the fundamentals of play and how you can successfully bring digital tools into the learning environment without compromising the authenticity of learning, encouraging creativity, engagement and sharing of learning.
Date: 6 November
Venue: Tūranga, Christchurch
Delicious catering on the day will be provided.
The session will include:
- Using Seesaw to support creating, learning and sharing.
- How and when to use digital tools.
- How to manage digital tools in play based learning.
- Using digital tools to observe and share.
- The best iPad Apps + iPad tips and tricks for creating with Juniors.
To book your place or learn about our other events for Term 4 visit the GCSN website events page.
Contact: Arnika Macphail
(021) 992 931