Live Online Course – Strategies for Challenging Behaviour in Children 10+ Years
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Duration: 1 hour
Date: Friday 30 October
Cost: $25 + GST per person
Next course: Wednesday 25 November 10–11am.
- Redefining “challenging” behaviours
- Connecting authentically with young people
- Clarifying desired behaviours early on
- Creating classroom cultures that care
- Processes for healing mistakes
- Negotiating consequences rather than punishment
- Having more fun than friction.
This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions along the way and they will get answered while you are watching.
To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 4 or 5 multi choice questions.
*Time or day does not suit? Do not worry a watch on demand option is also available on request. Email: email@example.com
New Zealand (nationwide)