Live Online Course – Child First Aid
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Duration: 1 hour
Date: Thursday 29 October
Cost: $25 + GST per person
Next course: Thursday 19 November, 10.30am–11.30am.
- Managing asthma attacks, allergies and allergic reactions
- Epi-pen use and management
- Managing a seizure or partial seizure
- The diabetic child
- Treating bee-stings / insect bites
- Head injuries, broken bones and bleeding.
This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions along the way and they will get answered while you are watching.
To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 6 or 7 multi choice questions.
*Time or day does not suit? Do not worry a watch on demand option is also available on request. Email: email@example.com
New Zealand (nationwide)