Live Online Course – Child First Aid
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Duration: 1 hour
Date: Thursday, 24 September
Cost: $25 + GST per person
Next course: 29 October, 10.30–11.30am.
- Managing asthma attacks, allergies and allergic reactions
- Epi-pen use and management
- Managing a seizure or partial seizure
- The diabetic child
- Treating bee-stings / insect bites
- Head injuries, broken bones and bleeding.
This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and participate in polls.
To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 6 or 7 multi choice questions.
*Time or day does not suit? Do not worry a watch on demand option is also available on request.
Please click here for further information and to book
Brought to you by Safe for Children ®
Equipping you to protect our kids™
24 September 2020 – 24 September 2020