Live Online Course– Working with Children with ADHD (Part 2 and 3)
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Duration: 2 hours
Date: Wednesday, 23 September
Cost: $50 + GST per person
Next course: Friday 2 October, 10.30am.
Topics covered (module 2 & 3):
- Keys for change
- Dealing with challenging behaviour – including meltdowns
- Practical solutions for everyday situations
- Positive reinforcement and effective communication
- Planning for success
- Case scenarios and questions shared from module 1
- This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and participate in polls.
To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 4 or 5 multi choice questions.
*Time or day does not suit? Do not worry a watch on demand option is also available on request.
New Zealand (nationwide)