Leadership Bootcamp 2020–Early Childhood Education Services
Surviving and thriving in a leadership role in the ECE sector
Presenter: Sue Kurtovich
This full day seminar provides practical lessons and strategies to help build leadership skills, competence, and confidence.
- Creating and sustaining a collaborative team culture
- Instilling the expectation of professional behaviours in your team
- Identifying your strengths and motivators, and those of your team members
- Using strengths to make your team the best it can be
- Effective communication, including giving and receiving feedback
- Developing your listening skills
- Resolving conflict in a constructive way
- Problem solving strategies
- Helping your team cope with change
- Prioritising your workload and avoiding burnout.
For more information and to register go to our website.
This seminar is suitable for those in leadership positions, as well as those aspiring to take on a leadership role.