Virtual Live ELF20: Leading Change and Managing Transitions
Leading cognitive neuroscientist Dr Kerry Spackman joins the ELF20 speakers line up. His revolutionary learning system Ako Maps addresses the holy grail of teaching: Deep Learning, Critical Thinking, Creativity and Collaboration.
Covid-19 has made us all participants in a global experiment reshaping how we learn, work and live. With a tide surge of education reforms banked up in the wake of recent Lockdown pressures it will be a challenge for education professionals to stay on top.
Education leaders can't "manage" change. It's too complex and no one has all the answers. But they can lead it as a collaborative process.
ELF20 will provide topical leadership case-studies and resources to engage your colleagues in your learning community on your challenges.
Because of Covid uncertainties ELF20 will be a spaced series of 5 weekly 90 minute live Zoom online sessions from 4pm NZ Time on 5 successive Wednesdays. There will be a balance of stimulating input and small group Zoom breakout conversations, plus reinforcing digital resources.
Virtual ELF20 Benefits
- Virtual Live ELF20 comes to each registrant's device via the free Zoom Meetings app
- Registrants share leadership knowledge safely in an uncertain Covid environment
- Lower registration fees group discounts and no travel, accommodation or reliever expenses = much lower total costs than in-person
- Register a critical mass of senior colleagues and build momentum for positive change
- A spaced, digestible series of 5X 90 minute weekly sessions avoids the feast/famine syndrome
- Small group Zoom breakout conversations after each input session help process key points
- Post-session digital resources, including presentation videos, enable wider collegial sharing
More at: https://www.smartnet.co.nz/elf20/
Registration Options: https://www.smartnet.co.nz/elf20/registration-options/
New Zealand (nationwide)