Unleash Student Creativity with iPad
Date: Monday, 21 September
Venue: Tūranga, Christchurch Central City
It's time to get creative.
The iPad can spark creativity and develop a sense of curiosity in your learners. Whether students use the iPad to record a musical masterpiece, publish a story, make a movie, or sketch a work of art, they can express learning in fresh and exciting ways.
Come along and find out how to get students creating not consuming.
This session will include:
- Changing thinking around how we use iPads for learning
- A focus on creating
- Key Apps to unleash creativity
- Apps integrated across the Curriculum
- How to share student creations
- Tips and tricks, plus more!
All GCSN events are FREE to Educationalists.
To learn more and save your place visit the GCSN website here.