Play with a Digital Spin Workshop
Date: Wednesday, 2 September
Venue: Tūranga, Christchurch Central City
During this FREE session you will discover the fundamentals of play and how you can successfully bring digital tools into the classroom environment without compromising the authenticity of learning, encouraging creativity, engagement and sharing of learning.
Your session will include:
- Using Seesaw to support creating, learning and sharing
- How and when to use digital tools
- How to manage digital tools in play based learning
- Using digital tools to observe and share.
- The best iPad Apps + iPad tips and tricks for creating with Juniors
All GCSN events are FREE.
To learn more and book your place visit the GCSN website here.
Contact: Arnika Macphail
(021) 992 931