Coaching Leadership: How Am I Doing? Space for Reflection
End of year is a busy time for leaders. You still have to focus on finishing 2020 well, but your feet also have to be planted firmly in 2021 as you plan for the next year. This day will be a time of gentle reflection in which you step aside from the frenetic pace to focus on your own leadership growth and development and think about what will help you as you go forward into 2021.
This will be a special day to relax and focus on you and your leadership.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is for school leaders who are interested in continually growing their capacity for leadership and for finding the joy that can come from it.
Where: Amesbury School, Wellington
Length: 1 full day, 9.30am–4.30pm
When: Monday, 16 November.
Price: 1 day - $295.
Details: Morning tea, lunch and refreshments provided
Places available: 15
Register: Registration Form
- Use coaching to explore your leadership experiences of 2020
- Identify and celebrate the ways in which you have grown and developed
- Discover (very briefly) what a Coaching Leadership approach is, why it works and why it is just the right approach for the times in which we live and the future we face, and what makes it different from other approaches
- Be introduced to our Coaching Leadership Development Framework and Review Tool and reflect on your own growth and development in relation to it
- Consider what your next leadership growth steps are and develop a plan for 2020.
Dr Lesley Murrihy is the foundation principal (on refreshment leave for 2020) of Amesbury School.
Urs Cunningham is the acting principal (for 2020) and foundation associate principal of Amesbury School.
New Zealand (nationwide)