Ann Milne Online Courses
Equip yourself and your school with the tools to make effective change.
We all know that our education system needs to do much better for our Māori and Pasifika learners.
These new online courses bring Dr Ann Milne's decades of experience and leadership in this field directly to you.
Learn in your own time, online, at your own pace. Ann will guide you each step of the way through the often challenging but immensely rewarding process of developing a culturally sustaining approach in your teaching.
- Course 1: Identifying Our White Spaces
- Course 2: Decolonising the Curriculum: Beyond “Culturally Responsive”
- Course 3: Reframing Success and Achievement: Developing and Assessing Your Graduate Profile
- Delivered entirely online.
- Each course consists of five modules.
- Each module includes video, presentations, online forums and chats, professional reading/viewing, activities to complete and trial.
- Each course will end with practical application of this learning in your class, school, organisation, or community of learning.
- Expect 10-16 hours to complete each module (approx. 50-80 hours per course).
- Each course builds on the previous one, but they may also be done separately and in any order. Each course can stand alone - so choose any one, or two, or all three.
See annmilne.co.nz/online for details.