e-asTTle Writing Workshop (MoE funded)
This workshop combines the best of our ‘Introduction to e-asTTle Writing’ and ‘Marking with Confidence’ workshops to provide a comprehensive experience for the writing aspect of e-asTTle.
It will include:
- Understanding principles that underpin the tool
- Considered test generation
- Understanding and using the marking tools
- Exploration of the seven elements within the e-asTTle marking rubric
- Marking practice
- Moderation activities
- Accessing and interpreting reports
- Using the data to improve teaching and learning.
This workshop is suitable for:
- All teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle writing.
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions).
There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop.
Morning tea is provided but we ask attendees to make their own lunch arrangements.
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Alisha Lockie
(0800) 382 582