Leadership for Every Teacher (2 x One-day Workshops)
Suitable for all teachers
Lunch, refreshments and manuals included
To enable every teacher, regardless of their role or setting to have the opportunity to develop their own leadership capability.
The Teachers Council have designed some thinking to advance educational leadership, to shape and encourage critical reflection to support and grow leadership capabilities throughout organisations.
We are now seeing post covid, the added complexity and challenges facing educational sectors that it is vital that all are stepping up as leaders.
In this two day programme we will look at:
- Systems leadership – where everyone is responsible for the health of the system
- Delve into management and leadership
- Consider your strengths and possibilities
- Discover the importance of establishing and maintaining culture.
- Grow your confidence to tackle tough challenges and thrive.
Day one: Thursday 3 September
Day two: Friday 6 November.