Nature Education Training - Online Course
Learn how to use Nature Education to support curriculum learning and the wellbeing of your tamariki.
Our online course is designed with primary-school teachers and classrooms in mind. The course also includes our Curriculum-Linked Resource Kit.
- Learn at your own pace
- 8 hours of learning, access for 6 months
- Easy to follow modules
- Videos, info guidebooks and Playbooks to complete
- Curriculum-Linked Resource with 50 nature experiences – one for each day of term
- Educators’ guide with additional resources and support materials
- Ongoing support via email and Facebook group
- Completion Certificate.
Special introductory price: $157
Includes the Nature Everyday Card Set and Guidebook Resource Kit this is a printed resource which is posted to you when you enrol.
Learn how to confidently guide and teach your tamariki in nature û sign up now!
View our website: www.naturelibrary.co.nz
Contact: Kathy Broadhead
(027) 842 5645