Te Reo Puāwai Māori (Part 1)
A 5-week online programme, introducing correct pronunciation and basic te reo Māori phrases for everyday use in your learning or work spaces. Participants will have the opportunity to engage and discuss content with facilitators and other learners students in online forums and webinars.
Weekly modules include:
- Whakahuatanga | Pronunciation
- Te Reo o te hui | Language of gatherings
- Ngā kare ā-roto | Talking about our feelings
- Te reo o te akomanga | The language of the classroom
- Whakataukī / Kīwaha | Proverbs and sayings.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Explore and apply correct pronunciation of te reo Māori
- Use an increased amount of te reo Māori in their everyday language.
Join us online from anywhere in Aotearoa.
Registrations open now.
New Zealand (nationwide)