Supporting Students Academically and Emotionally Post Covid 19 Lockdown
Supporting senior secondary and tertiary students has never been more important in these unprecedented times. Our strategies and tools will help students manage anxiety and distractions to ensure they achieve to their full potential.
Target group: Students aged 15+
Facilitator: Brenda Neville
Webinars: 2 x 1 hour.
Webinar 1: Managing Distractions
- Strategies for staying on task and managing distractions
- Learn how to integrate time management skills into your study plan
- Motivation – how to become motivated and how to sustain it.
Webinar 2: Managing Anxiety
- Learn strategies for managing stress and anxiety
- Learn about the practices of mindfulness as an antidote to anxiety
- Develop an awareness of the interplay between high EQ and anxiety.
New Zealand (nationwide)