Minecraft Education Edition Workshop
Come and join us for a FREE Minecraft EE full day workshop
Wednesday 15 April, 9am–3pm, Christchurch
During the day we will cover:
- Tuakana Teina – let's share what we are doing with Minecraft EE, and see what we can learn from each other. If you have not used Minecraft EE this is an opportunity for you to hear from others.
- Enter the amazing world of Ngā Motu Minecraft – developed to teach about Te Ao Māori and Te Reo
- Develop your skills in breakout sessions catered to your skill level and learn new tips and tricks
- Q & A sessions and where to find resources
- Link Minecraft into the NZC
- Co-populate a doc to support Minecraft integration across the curriculum. This will be shared publicly and each contributor will be attributed.
This is a fully funded event, Kai and catering will be supplied on the day.
The team at impactED ensure that all content will be delivered to be inclusive to English Medium and Māori Medium Schools and Kura.
Sessions will be delivered predominantly in English Medium, but with Te Ao Māori values and perspectives integrated.
Book you place and learn more information at impactED here.
Contact: Arnika Macphail
(021) 992 931