Creating with iPad – Holiday Workshop
Join us for this FREE event on
Monday, 20 April, 9.30am–3.30pm
Tūranga, 60 Cathedral Square, Christchurch Central City
It's time to get creative.
The iPad can spark creativity and develop a sense of curiosity in your learners. Whether students use the iPad to record a musical masterpiece, publish a story, make a movie, or sketch a work of art, they can express learning in fresh and exciting ways. Come along and find out how to get students creating not consuming.
This session will include:
- Changing thinking around how we use iPads for learning
- A focus on creating
- Key Apps to unleash creativity
- Apps integrated across the Curriculum
- How to share student creations
- Tips and Tricks, plus more!
Facilitated by Emma Planicka, MoE Accredited Facilitator.
Book you place via our website.
Contact: Arnika Macphail
(021) 992 931